The association has the following sources of receipts and assets:
- Donations, associations, and gifts received from Government of Nepal, national
and international bodies, individuals and organizations.
- Member entrance fees and annual membership fees, and registration/renewal fees received
from mountaineering professionals.
- Assets generating by the Association.
- Return on investment made by the Association.
- Fees collected for issuing peak climbing permit to foreign mountaineering teams as well as
the fees for recommendation for joint mountaineering.
- Other income.