Resource Members (All)

Trekking, travel and tourism related agencies, which work as a liaison point between mountaineers and NMA in issuing permit to climb any NMA peaks, are registered at NMA as Associate Member. They will have to submit following documents to get membership of NMA. (1)Application on company\'s letter head (2)Certificate from Office of Company Registrar (3)Certificate from Office of Domestic and Small Scale Industries (4)Certificate of Permanent Account Number (PAN) (5)Temporary permission letter to transact foreign currency issued from Nepal Rastra Bank (6)License issued from Tourism Industries Division to work as Travel/Trekking Agency