To be the Associate member at NMA copy of following documents needs to be submitted:
- Application on company's letter head
- Certificate from Office of Company Registration.
- Certificate from Office of Domestic and Small Scale Industries.
- Certificate of Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- Certificate from Nepal Rastra Bank for the transaction of the foreign currency.
- License issued from Tourism Industries Division to work as a Travel/Trekking Agency.
- Certificate of Tax Clearance of previous fiscal year.
- Receipt of Nrs. 5000 from NMA
Once the company becomes the associate member at NMA, they should renew every year by paying Nrs.3000 along with the following documents
- Tax clearance of previous fiscal year
- Valid foreign exchange certificate from Nepal Rastra Bank
- Valid License from Department of Tourism